This is just a reminder that you should register right away for the 2-3-98 Conference on open source in higher education at fabulous Delhi, NY on June 19th and 20th. The first day has tracks on quality, total cost of ownership, and external support, while the second day is a MoodleMoot. There are good speakers from a variety of schools and projects. I’ll be giving the dinner talk on the first night. If that doesn’t entice you, then consider that SUNY Delhi has an award-winning culinary arts program that regularly beats out the likes of the Culinary Institute of America. So even my dinner talk turns out to be a bomb, it’ll be worth it.
Subscribe via Email
- And Now a Word From Our Non-commercial Sponsor...
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- About the Diverging Textbook Prices and Student Expenditures
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.