This is just a reminder that you should register right away for the 2-3-98 Conference on open source in higher education at fabulous Delhi, NY on June 19th and 20th. The first day has tracks on quality, total cost of ownership, and external support, while the second day is a MoodleMoot. There are good speakers from a variety of schools and projects. I’ll be giving the dinner talk on the first night. If that doesn’t entice you, then consider that SUNY Delhi has an award-winning culinary arts program that regularly beats out the likes of the Culinary Institute of America. So even my dinner talk turns out to be a bomb, it’ll be worth it.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- What’s Next for Blackboard? | DELO Blog on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Researching research: part 3 | Adaptive Learning in ELT on NPR and Missed (Course) Signals
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.