Audrey Watters is a journalist specializing in education technology news and analysis. She has worked in the education field for the past 15 years: as a graduate student, college instructor, and program manager for an ed-tech non-profit. Although she was two chapters into a dissertation in Comparative Literature, she decided to eschew the professor track for a different path, and she now happily fulfills the one job recommended to her by a junior high aptitude test: freelance writer. In addition to e-Literate, she has written for Edutopia, MindShift, Inside Higher Ed, O’Reilly Radar, ReadWriteWeb, and The Huffington Post, in addition to her own blog Hack Education.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- State of the US Higher Education LMS Market: 2014 Edition on
- Update on 2U: First full quarterly earnings and insight into model on
- Federal Reserve Board backs up e-Literate in criticism of Brookings report on student debt on
- Pearson’s Efficacy Listening Tour on
- LISTedTECH: New wiki site and great visualizations on
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.