Audrey Watters is a journalist specializing in education technology news and analysis. She has worked in the education field for the past 15 years: as a graduate student, college instructor, and program manager for an ed-tech non-profit. Although she was two chapters into a dissertation in Comparative Literature, she decided to eschew the professor track for a different path, and she now happily fulfills the one job recommended to her by a junior high aptitude test: freelance writer. In addition to e-Literate, she has written for Edutopia, MindShift, Inside Higher Ed, O’Reilly Radar, ReadWriteWeb, and The Huffington Post, in addition to her own blog Hack Education.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Emerging Student Patterns in MOOCs: A Graphical View
- Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX Their Usage of edX |e-Literate | csid on Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX (Their Usage of edX)
- Andrew on Emerging Student Patterns in MOOCs: A Graphical View
- Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX (Their Usage of edX) |e-Literate on Political Philosophy
- Alfred Essa on Right to Access Report Links and Upcoming Event