Audrey Watters is a journalist specializing in education technology news and analysis. She has worked in the education field for the past 15 years: as a graduate student, college instructor, and program manager for an ed-tech non-profit. Although she was two chapters into a dissertation in Comparative Literature, she decided to eschew the professor track for a different path, and she now happily fulfills the one job recommended to her by a junior high aptitude test: freelance writer. In addition to e-Literate, she has written for Edutopia, MindShift, Inside Higher Ed, O’Reilly Radar, ReadWriteWeb, and The Huffington Post, in addition to her own blog Hack Education.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Stand Up and Be Counted | Top Education on New IPEDS Data: Top 20 online US institutions by sector
- Kevin R. Guidry on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Matthew Greenfield (@mattgreenfield) on Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer
- Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer | e-Literatee-Literate on Efficacy, Adaptive Learning, and the Flipped Classroom, Part II
- Michael Feldstein on Efficacy, Adaptive Learning, and the Flipped Classroom, Part II