Audrey Watters is a journalist specializing in education technology news and analysis. She has worked in the education field for the past 15 years: as a graduate student, college instructor, and program manager for an ed-tech non-profit. Although she was two chapters into a dissertation in Comparative Literature, she decided to eschew the professor track for a different path, and she now happily fulfills the one job recommended to her by a junior high aptitude test: freelance writer. In addition to e-Literate, she has written for Edutopia, MindShift, Inside Higher Ed, O’Reilly Radar, ReadWriteWeb, and The Huffington Post, in addition to her own blog Hack Education.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Challenge Of Student Transition Between Active And Passive Learning Models on
- New Visual From LISTedTECH Shows LMS Market By New Implementations on
- Interview with Josh Coates, CEO of Instructure, on today’s IPO on
- Bad Data Can Lead To Bad Policy: College students don’t spend $1,200+ on textbooks on
- Rapid Fire Feedback from #WCET15 on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.