DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
- Web 2.0 LMS Opportunities and Obstacles: Exploring OpenSocial, OpenID,and OpenCourseWare in NIXTY
- MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- MOOCs Beyond Professional Development: Coursera’s Big Announcement in Context
- California's Online Education Bill SB 520 Passes Senate
Top Rated Posts
- Motivation and Intention in participating and engaging with MOOCs | Learner Weblog on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Michael Feldstein on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
Author Archives: Glen Moriarty
Posted on July 8, 2008 by Glen Moriarty
This is a guest post by Glen Moriarty, PsyD, for the On the Horizon series on distributed learning environments. Glen, who is CEO of NIXTY, has served in several executive and academic positions. He co-founded and led Scholar360 for several … Continue reading →