Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Sakai and OpenSocial: A Different Approach to Distributed Learning Applications
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Author Archives: Ian Boston
Posted on July 2, 2008 by Ian Boston
By This is a guest post by Dr. Ian Boston for the On the Horizon series on distributed learning environments. Dr Boston holds a first degree in Engineering and a PhD in parallel computing. During the early 1990’s he parallelized … Continue reading →