- Sakai and OpenSocial: A Different Approach to Distributed Learning Applications
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Is Standardized Testing a Pediatric Disease?
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning
- Why Google Classroom won't affect institutional LMS market ... yet
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Author Archives: Ian Boston
Posted on July 2, 2008 by Ian Boston
This is a guest post by Dr. Ian Boston for the On the Horizon series on distributed learning environments. Dr Boston holds a first degree in Engineering and a PhD in parallel computing. During the early 1990’s he parallelized grand … Continue reading →