Subscribe via Email
- Blackboard's Big News that Nobody Noticed
- You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato, Let’s Not Call the Whole Thing Off: The Challenge of User Experience Design in Distributed Learning Environments
- It's The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- University of California's $220 million payroll project reboot
Top Rated Posts
- BbWorld | Instructional Support at Wright on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- History repeats, but will this time be different? | edutechnica on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Hack Education Weekly News: Louis CK vs the Common Core | Articleroster.com on New e-Literate TV Series on MOOCs
- Hack Education Weekly News: MOOC Magic! MOOC Disruption! | Articleroster.com on Six Months After Layoffs: No signs of growth at Desire2Learn
- Hack Education Weekly News: Senior Pranks and the School-to-Prison Pipeline | Articleroster.com on What Harvard and MIT could learn from the University of Phoenix about analytics
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Author Archives: Jutta Treviranus
You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato, Let’s Not Call the Whole Thing Off: The Challenge of User Experience Design in Distributed Learning Environments
This is a guest post by Jutta Treviranus for the On the Horizon series on distributed learning environments. Jutta established and directs the Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC) at the University of Toronto, a centre of expertise on the inclusive … Continue reading