Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato, Let’s Not Call the Whole Thing Off: The Challenge of User Experience Design in Distributed Learning Environments
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading: Article in Chronicle on Measuring Learning
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI
- What is a Learning Platform?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Author Archives: Jutta Treviranus
You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato, Let’s Not Call the Whole Thing Off: The Challenge of User Experience Design in Distributed Learning Environments
By More Posts (1) This is a guest post by Jutta Treviranus for the On the Horizon series on distributed learning environments. Jutta established and directs the Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC) at the University of Toronto, a centre of … Continue reading