- You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato, Let’s Not Call the Whole Thing Off: The Challenge of User Experience Design in Distributed Learning Environments
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Is Standardized Testing a Pediatric Disease?
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning
- Why Google Classroom won't affect institutional LMS market ... yet
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Author Archives: Jutta Treviranus
You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato, Let’s Not Call the Whole Thing Off: The Challenge of User Experience Design in Distributed Learning Environments
This is a guest post by Jutta Treviranus for the On the Horizon series on distributed learning environments. Jutta established and directs the Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC) at the University of Toronto, a centre of expertise on the inclusive … Continue reading