Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- SocialLearn: Bridging the Gap Between Web 2.0 and Higher Education
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Author Archives: Martin Weller
Posted on June 16, 2008 by Martin Weller
By More Posts (1) This is a guest post by Martin Weller for the On the Horizon series on distributed learning environments. Martin is Professor of Educational Technology at the Open University in the UK (OUUK). In 1998 he created … Continue reading →