Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Repositioning institutional approaches to technology in the context of Web 2.0, Personal Learning Environments and Utility Computing: A cybernetic approach
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- SmartSite Goes Dumb: A student's view of the UC Davis LMS outage
- We're Giving a Course on Personalized Learning Next Month
- Online Program Management: A view of the market landscape
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Author Archives: Scott Wilson
Repositioning institutional approaches to technology in the context of Web 2.0, Personal Learning Environments and Utility Computing: A cybernetic approach
By More Posts (1) This is a guest post by Scott Wilson and Kamala Velayutham for On the Horizon series on distributed learning. Scott is a Senior Researcher at the Institute for Educational Cybernetics at the University of Bolton, and … Continue reading