Subscribe via Email
- A Kiwi's Perspective on E-Learning
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Author Archives: smarshall
By More Posts (5) In 2004 the United Kingdom e-University failed and was put out of its misery. The analysis of this failure was, and is, extensive and ongoing. Historians will no doubt provided us with a nuanced assessment of … Continue reading
By More Posts (5) Michael suggested I might want to comment on issues other than the eMM during this visit to his blog, so today I (Stephen) want to talk about the wider use of technology in the learning environment. … Continue reading
By More Posts (5) In my first post as a visitor to Michael’s blog I quoted Michael Fullan as encapsulating the motivations behind my research. I’m going to repeat that quote again as this post is going to focus on … Continue reading
By More Posts (5) In my last post I (Stephen) promised to explain in more detail what the e-Learning Maturity Model (eMM) is and how it might be of use. The eMM is an example of a process maturity model … Continue reading