- “Can I Use This?” How Museum and Library Image Policies Undermine Education
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Is Standardized Testing a Pediatric Disease?
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning
- Why Google Classroom won't affect institutional LMS market ... yet
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Author Archives: Steven Zucker
by Dr. Beth Harris and Dr. Steven Zucker The preservation, transmission, and advancement of knowledge in the digital age are promoted by the unencumbered use and reuse of digitized content for research, teaching, learning, and creative activities. —Memo on open … Continue reading
By Dr. Beth Harris & Dr. Steven Zucker Is the discipline of art history (together with museums and libraries) squandering the digital revolution? We’re not the only ones with this concern. Just last week James Cuno wrote a short article, … Continue reading