Phil and I will be giving a webinar with the same title as this blog post for EDUCAUSE ELI on Monday, February 11th at 1 PM ET. It’s aimed at folks on campuses, especially Presidents, Provosts, and other academic decision-makers, who weren’t necessarily focused on online learning in the way that they are now that MOOCs have gotten their attention. We’re going to try to position MOOCs in the larger landscape of online learning and talk a little bit about how campuses can think about the various options in the context of their institutions’ respective missions and strategic goals. It’s a lot to try to accomplish in an hour, but I think we can give people a basic framework and a few important questions to ask themselves.
Subscribe via Email
- U of Phoenix: Losing hundreds of millions of dollars on adaptive-learning LMS bet
- Beyond the MOOC Hype: Getting Serious about Online Learning
- D2L Again Misusing Academic Data For Brightspace Marketing Claims
- ASU Is No Longer Using Khan Academy In Developmental Math Program
- Google Classroom Addresses Major Barrier To Deeper Higher Ed Adoption
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.