Phil and I will be giving a webinar with the same title as this blog post for EDUCAUSE ELI on Monday, February 11th at 1 PM ET. It’s aimed at folks on campuses, especially Presidents, Provosts, and other academic decision-makers, who weren’t necessarily focused on online learning in the way that they are now that MOOCs have gotten their attention. We’re going to try to position MOOCs in the larger landscape of online learning and talk a little bit about how campuses can think about the various options in the context of their institutions’ respective missions and strategic goals. It’s a lot to try to accomplish in an hour, but I think we can give people a basic framework and a few important questions to ask themselves.
Subscribe via Email
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Beyond the MOOC Hype: Getting Serious about Online Learning
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- About the Diverging Textbook Prices and Student Expenditures
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.