This is just a quick post to note the fact of two pretty big announcements coming out of Blackboard. First, the acquisition of the company by Providence Equity has been completed. Second, Providence immediately turned around and executed a merger between Blackboard and Edline, makers of an LMS-like product aimed at the K12 market. I haven’t had time to look into the details of this latest move, but it may suggest that Providence believes the K12 market is ready to experience a growth spurt.
- First View of Bridge: The new corporate LMS from Instructure
- Blackboard Mergers and Acquisitions
- LoudCloud Systems and FASTRAK: A non walled-garden approach to CBE
- Greg Mankiw Thinks Greg Mankiw's Textbook Is Fairly Priced
- What TechCrunch Got Wrong (and Right) About Instructure Entering Corporate Learning Market
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.