Blackboard and TechRadium have apparently come to some sort of cross-licensing agreement on their emergency notification patents. This isn’t surprising. What we don’t know is whether anyone is paying anyone else as part of the cross-licensing agreement. Since Blackboard lost a ruling in their assertion of their patent against TechRadium, the more likely scenario would be that Blackboard is paying TechRadium as part of the deal. That’s just speculation, though. If anyone has any information on this, let me know.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Alfred Essa on Right to Access Report Links and Upcoming Event
- Dangergirl hope (@DangergirlHope) on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Tu próximo examen tal vez lo corrija un ordenador (y quizá no te guste el resultado) | Cooking Ideas on Six Ways the edX Announcement Gets Automated Essay Grading Wrong
- Laura Gibbs on Getting students useful feedback from machine learning
- Michael Feldstein on Getting students useful feedback from machine learning