Sometime guest blogger and friend of e-Literate Elijah Mayfield has another great post up on using machine learning tools in the service of improving student writing over at his company blog. However you may feel about the technology, the exploration that he’s doing raises some important question about what good feedback on writing is. This aspect of educational technology—the fact that it forces us to examine our tacit knowledge of teaching and make it explicit—is one of the things that I value most about the field.
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
Top Rated Posts
- Explainer Video on Flipped Class, Learning Analytics, and Adaptive Learning on
- The Great Unbundling of Textbook Publishers on
- About That Cengage OER Survey on
- New OER Survey: The disconnect between faculty caring and assigning on
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.