Sometime guest blogger and friend of e-Literate Elijah Mayfield has another great post up on using machine learning tools in the service of improving student writing over at his company blog. However you may feel about the technology, the exploration that he’s doing raises some important question about what good feedback on writing is. This aspect of educational technology—the fact that it forces us to examine our tacit knowledge of teaching and make it explicit—is one of the things that I value most about the field.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- State of the US Higher Education LMS Market: 2014 Edition on
- Update on 2U: First full quarterly earnings and insight into model on
- Federal Reserve Board backs up e-Literate in criticism of Brookings report on student debt on
- Pearson’s Efficacy Listening Tour on
- LISTedTECH: New wiki site and great visualizations on
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.