Sometime guest blogger and friend of e-Literate Elijah Mayfield has another great post up on using machine learning tools in the service of improving student writing over at his company blog. However you may feel about the technology, the exploration that he’s doing raises some important question about what good feedback on writing is. This aspect of educational technology—the fact that it forces us to examine our tacit knowledge of teaching and make it explicit—is one of the things that I value most about the field.
Top Rated Posts
- A 2014 (Personal) Blogging Retrospective on
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened on
- Investigation of IPEDS Distance Education Data Highlights System Not Ready for Modern Trends on
- e-Literate Top 20 Posts For 2014 on
- What Faculty Should Know About Competency-Based Education on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.