Sometime guest blogger and friend of e-Literate Elijah Mayfield has another great post up on using machine learning tools in the service of improving student writing over at his company blog. However you may feel about the technology, the exploration that he’s doing raises some important question about what good feedback on writing is. This aspect of educational technology—the fact that it forces us to examine our tacit knowledge of teaching and make it explicit—is one of the things that I value most about the field.
Subscribe via Email
- First View of Bridge: The new corporate LMS from Instructure
- More Blogging on Automated Essay Grading
- LoudCloud Systems and FASTRAK: A non walled-garden approach to CBE
- Greg Mankiw Thinks Greg Mankiw's Textbook Is Fairly Priced
- What TechCrunch Got Wrong (and Right) About Instructure Entering Corporate Learning Market
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.