Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- What’s Next for Blackboard? | DELO Blog on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Researching research: part 3 | Adaptive Learning in ELT on NPR and Missed (Course) Signals
- Shrinking Cal State Online | Best Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Shrinking Cal State Online | General Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- BbWorld | Instructional Support at Wright on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Category Archives: About This Site
I’m generally conflicted about year-end lists of top blog posts because there is no single way to order the list that is truly reflective of the conversations that we’ve been having together on the blog. But after finding Audrey Watters’ … Continue reading
This week is the week of the big annual EDUCAUSE conference which, among other things, is the world’s largest ed tech fashion show. In the next five days, we will learn that earth tones are the latest style for adaptive … Continue reading
When the story first broke a while back about the Kaggle contest for robo-grading essays that could be “similar to” human graders, I got interested. So after doing a little reading, I ended up contacting a guy by the name … Continue reading
I’m pleased to announce that Bill Jerome, the Associate Director of User Experience at OLI, will be writing some guest post on educational data analytics and related topics. This is an area where there is a lot of industry hype … Continue reading
Phil and I will be giving a webinar with the same title as this blog post for EDUCAUSE ELI on Monday, February 11th at 1 PM ET. It’s aimed at folks on campuses, especially Presidents, Provosts, and other academic decision-makers, … Continue reading