Subscribe via Email
- Blackboard's Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Early Review of Google Classroom
- New Post at WCET On Activist Role of State Government in Higher Education
- University of California's $220 million payroll project reboot
- To see how illogical the Brookings Institution report on student loans is, just read the executive summary
Top Rated Posts
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Category Archives: Blogging
One of the benefits of participating in an interactive event, such as the recent ELI Webinar that Michael and I led yesterday, is that the learning goes both ways. During the webinar, one of the participants shared a link for … Continue reading
One of the fastest growing educational delivery models over the past year is the school-as-a-service concept, where companies like Pearson, 2U, Academic Partnerships and Deltak provide the services needed for a traditional institution to create an online program at scale. … Continue reading
The following is a rough transcript of my presentation at the 20 Million Minds conference on January 7th. Thank you very much, and thanks to everybody for coming to the conference. We seem to be in a unique situation. I had someone … Continue reading
The following is a rough transcript of Jeff Selingo’s keynote at the 20 Million Minds conference on January 7th. Any errors in transcription are mine, and sections that were garbled are marked by . I’d like to thank Rovy Branon for his … Continue reading
I have a new post up at WCET based on some observations from the recent 20 Million Minds conference. In past years the primary role of state government was to take the lead on funding while working with statewide systems … Continue reading