Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Category Archives: Blogo-eroticism and Other Hype
Despite my apparent reputation for being Mr. Hip-to-the-Scene Blogger Dude, I’m not exactly livin’ la Web 2.0 vida loca. I almost never blog about personal details of my life. I have a Facebook account, but I don’t do much with … Continue reading
I note with satisfaction that Eben Moglen’s keynote speech [MP3] and debate with Matthew Small [MP3] have already been reported and commented on in a number of places. (See, for example, Seb’s analysis.) This pleases me for two reasons. First, … Continue reading
Michael suggested I might want to comment on issues other than the eMM during this visit to his blog, so today I (Stephen) want to talk about the wider use of technology in the learning environment. A recent article in … Continue reading
In my first post as a visitor to Michael’s blog I quoted Michael Fullan as encapsulating the motivations behind my research. I’m going to repeat that quote again as this post is going to focus on change: “The answer to … Continue reading
Me: Blackboard has an imaginary spinmeister! Oh NO! Spinmeister: Oh, that guy. I wouldn’t worry too much about him. He was Joe Lieberman’s imaginary spinmeister. He’s not exactly the sharpest imaginary pencil in the imaginary box, if you know what … Continue reading