Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Researching research: part 3 | Adaptive Learning in ELT on NPR and Missed (Course) Signals
- Shrinking Cal State Online | Best Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Shrinking Cal State Online | General Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- BbWorld | Instructional Support at Wright on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- History repeats, but will this time be different? | edutechnica on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Category Archives: Build This, Please
There is growing buzz online about Apple’s planned media event on January 19th in New York City. Most speculation is focused on Apple distributing textbooks through iTunesU, as described in a New York Times blog. The basis for most speculation … Continue reading
Gardner Campbell has a great piece at Campus Technology that asks the following question: What if we took another tack, specifying that students should not only remember information but also demonstrate increased curiosity? I have enormous sympathy for this line of inquiry. … Continue reading
In a recent post, I reviewed the advantages of Bodington’s unusual system of assigning access privileges and mentioned that the Sakai community is planning to support Bodington-like permissions in a future version. There was some follow-up discussion of this on … Continue reading