Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Cal State's New Online Concurrent Enrollment Program: A Student's View
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Category Archives: Guest Bloggers
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) The 20 Million Minds Foundation is starting a new blog, and for topics of mutual interest, Michael and I will be posting articles several times a month on their site and occasionally cross-posting here. The first … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Update 10/26: We now have Rachel Levy and Nancy Lape (who was the researcher interviewed by USA Today) both agreeing with Darryl’s comments. That’s three of the four members of the research team. While I … Continue reading
By Mike CaulfieldMore Posts (6) Based on Jon Udell’s excellent post, I spent the weekend getting reacquainted with work of Eric von Hippel, the researcher who pioneered the study of user-driven innovation. What’s interesting about von Hippel is that his research hits … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Michael and I have been very impressed with the articles from Mike Caulfield, an edublogger who writes at Hapgood. Mike is director of blended and networked learning at Washington State University Vancouver, and he and Michael first met … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Michael and I have written about California’s efforts to leverage online education to address the challenge of students having access to needed courses, but it would help to hear what students have to say. Towards … Continue reading