Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- We're Giving a Course on Personalized Learning Next Month
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Category Archives: Tools, Toys, and Technology (Oh my!)
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) LMS evaluations are typically painful ordeals for not just committee members but also for the vendors. They have to provide multiple demos, have lots of Q&A, and write 100+ page proposals based on extensive feature … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) When I talk to Instructure competitors or critics, I usually hear two complaints about them: They “open wash” or are “fauxpen.” They have no vision. Having attended Instructurecon 2016 a couple of weeks ago, my … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Phil and I are pleased to share our first animated explainer on personalized learning: If it feels like a commercial that could have been produced by a textbook publisher or ed tech vendor, that is … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) I recently had the honor of speaking at the CALI (Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction) conference. I was invited by one of my early heroes, John Mayer. When I first arrived on the ed tech … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Working with our good friends at ELI, we’re going to be offering a three-session synchronous course called Personalized Learning: Finding the Model That Fits Your Institution July 6th through 20th. As you know, we’re still in early … Continue reading