Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- SRI's Study on Gates Personalized Learning Grants Is Out
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Category Archives: Tools, Toys, and Technology (Oh my!)
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Working with our good friends at ELI, we’re going to be offering a three-session synchronous course called Personalized Learning: Finding the Model That Fits Your Institution July 6th through 20th. As you know, we’re still in early … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) My latest Chronicle column is up. It analyzes the results of the SRI Education study of the Gates Foundation adaptive learning grantees, some of which we’ve covered in our e-Literate TV case studies. If you’re … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) These days, most people don’t hear much about Sakai, and when they do, it’s usually bad news. Most recently there was the horrible outage at UC Davis and some other Sakai schools using a support vendor … Continue reading
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) One of the fastest-growing market segments in ed tech, and one of the least-understood, is that of Online Program Management (OPM). It doesn’t help that the terms OPM, Online Enablers, Online Service Providers are used … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) This is almost old news now, but we just haven’t been able to dig into it yet. As part of its Adaptive Learning Market Acceleration Program (ALMAP) program, the Gates Foundation funded SRI to do a … Continue reading