DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Partial Transcript: Richard Levin (new Coursera CEO) on Charlie Rose | e-Literatee-Literate on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Wilson Electronics 301103 Tri Band (800/1900 MHz) Magnet Mount Antenna with FME Female Connector and 10-Foot RG174 Coax Cable | hot Cell Phone Deals on Links to External Articles and Interviews
- Efficacy and evidence | Adaptive Learning in ELT on Can Pearson Solve the Rubric’s Cube?
- laura on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- John Fontaine on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
Category Archives: Usability and Human Factors
We’re making progress on getting the Sakai conference keynote videos online, but while we wait for those to be ready for the kick-off to the conference post series, I’d like to take advantage of the unexpected lull to write a … Continue reading
Ray Henderson has a post up about his sense of responsibility to customers regarding balancing innovation with mature products (careful refinements in features and support services to meet customer needs) versus innovation in new areas (bold thinking and experiments). It’s … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Nicole Yankelovich, the Executive Director of the OpenWonderland Foundation. As the Executive Director of the newly formed Open Wonderland Foundation, I get asked a lot about the value of virtual worlds for education. As … Continue reading