Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- The Search for Differentiated and Engaging Student Experience
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Category Archives: Usability and Human Factors
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) In the discussions at Google+ based on last week’s post about the Miami University of Ohio disability discrimination lawsuit, George Station made two important points that deserve more visibility. It’s been a-coming for several years now. Cal … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) This week the US Department of Justice, citing Title II of ADA, decided to intervene in a private lawsuit filed against Miami University of Ohio regarding disability discrimination based on ed tech usage. Call this a major escalation … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) I have long argued that the development of technical interoperability standards for education are absolutely critical for enabling innovation and personalized learning environments. Note that I usually avoid those sorts of buzzwords—“innovation” and “personalized learning”—so … Continue reading
By Michael Staton Software procurement underwent radical change in the face of “the cloud.” The paradigm of purchasing a static piece of software that met your requirements, installing it (or having it installed) locally, and then purchasing updates went out … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) One of the trends I highlighted last summer was that the LMS or learning platform market was overlapping the educational content market. The lines are blurring between content delivery systems (e.g. Cengage MindTap, Pearson MyLabs, … Continue reading