My good friends and fellow SUNY escapees Steven Zucker and Beth Harris will be giving a talk about their amazing art history open educational resources website smARThistory on Friday, October 1st at UMassOnline. There are several reasons why this talk is worth attending. First, smARThistory is simply one of the best OER collections I know of, both in terms of the quality of the individual OERs and in terms of the extensive scaffolding on the site to help both teachers and students weave the content together into coherent and personalized curricula. Second, Steven and Beth are both great, highly entertaining presenters. And third, there probably will be food.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- “I fought the LMS…”: My First 10 Years With Learning Managment Systems | Jared Stein on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- allison390 on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- Google Classroom: the best reviews and resources for you | Online Coaching Class – Software on Early Review of Google Classroom
- clarksn on What the Apple Watch Tells Us About the Future of Ed Tech
- Pearson's Efficacy Listening Tour -e-Literate on Full Disclosure
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.