My good friends and fellow SUNY escapees Steven Zucker and Beth Harris will be giving a talk about their amazing art history open educational resources website smARThistory on Friday, October 1st at UMassOnline. There are several reasons why this talk is worth attending. First, smARThistory is simply one of the best OER collections I know of, both in terms of the quality of the individual OERs and in terms of the extensive scaffolding on the site to help both teachers and students weave the content together into coherent and personalized curricula. Second, Steven and Beth are both great, highly entertaining presenters. And third, there probably will be food.
Subscribe via Email
- Great OER Presentation in Eastern Mass Next Week
- New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
- Investigation of IPEDS Distance Education Data Highlights System Not Ready for Modern Trends
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Helix: View of an LMS designed for competency-based education
Top Rated Posts
- Let’s get systematic, baby… | Abject on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- What You Need to Know About Companies That Run Online Programs for ... - CollegeLeaf.com on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- Lisa Mattson on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- Tony's Thoughts » Caution for Colleges Contracting with Online Learning Enabling Companies! on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- Edutechnica updates LMS market adoption with 2014 numbers, Moodle’s share increases | Moodle News on New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.