Jeff Young from The Chronicle of Higher Education has a well-researched piece up on the Department of Justice’s early steps toward investigating ANGEL’s acquisition by Blackboard. If anybody out there has talked to the DoJ and would like to share some details, please let me know. You can contact me privately at michael [at] mfeldstein [dot] com.
Top Rated Posts
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened on
- Investigation of IPEDS Distance Education Data Highlights System Not Ready for Modern Trends on
- e-Literate Top 20 Posts For 2014 on
- What Faculty Should Know About Competency-Based Education on
- State of the US Higher Education LMS Market: 2014 Edition on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.