Jeff Young from The Chronicle of Higher Education has a well-researched piece up on the Department of Justice’s early steps toward investigating ANGEL’s acquisition by Blackboard. If anybody out there has talked to the DoJ and would like to share some details, please let me know. You can contact me privately at michael [at] mfeldstein [dot] com.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Alfred Essa on Right to Access Report Links and Upcoming Event
- Dangergirl hope (@DangergirlHope) on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Tu próximo examen tal vez lo corrija un ordenador (y quizá no te guste el resultado) | Cooking Ideas on Six Ways the edX Announcement Gets Automated Essay Grading Wrong
- Laura Gibbs on Getting students useful feedback from machine learning
- Michael Feldstein on Getting students useful feedback from machine learning