Jeff Young from The Chronicle of Higher Education has a well-researched piece up on the Department of Justice’s early steps toward investigating ANGEL’s acquisition by Blackboard. If anybody out there has talked to the DoJ and would like to share some details, please let me know. You can contact me privately at michael [at] mfeldstein [dot] com.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- The greatest MOOC conference in the history of MOOCs | Monstrous Thoughts on Changing the Narrative
- The greatest MOOC conference in the history of MOOCs | Monstrous Thoughts on About those U Penn MOOC results reported at MRI13
- Groundhog Day | Miranda Warning on Changing the Narrative
- Nick Kearney on Changing the Narrative
- Philipp Schmidt on Changing the Narrative