I am both sad and delighted to report that friend and colleague Ken Udas will be leaving SUNY to become the next Executive Director of Penn State’s World Campus. Sad because I will miss having him to share triumphs, trials, tribulations, and tragedies with on a daily basis. Delighted because Ken is a stellar professional who deserves to be in a place where he can have the greatest impact on the broader world of online learning. I’m sure that Ken and his new colleagues at PSU will accomplish great things together.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Motivation and Intention in participating and engaging with MOOCs | Learner Weblog on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Michael Feldstein on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE