In our latest episode, the penultimate in the pilot series, we explore the topics that are likely to be moving up the curve of the hype cycle this year—adaptive learning and learning analytics. Like many of the topics in the pilot series, we could have made an entire series about this one. (And maybe we will at some point.) But since the first adaptive learning product faculty will run into is most likely to be from a textbook publisher, we interviewed McGraw Hill’s Al Essa and Pearson’s Jason Jordan about their respective takes on what this trend is all about.
Subscribe via Email
- Reuters: Blackboard up for sale, seeking up to $3 billion in auction
- New e-Literate TV Episode: Adaptive Learning and Learning Analytics
- Blackboard's Messaging Problems
- Blackboard Ultra and Other Product and Company Updates
- Blackboard Potential Sale: Market timing, financials, and some thoughts on potential buyers
Top Rated Posts
- Blackboard Ultra and Other Product and Company Updates on
- Reuters: Blackboard up for sale, seeking up to $3 billion in auction on
- UC Davis: A look inside attempts to make large lecture classes active and personal on
- Unizin One Year Later: View of contract reveals . . . nothing of substance on
- Blackboard’s Messaging Problems on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.