In our latest episode, the penultimate in the pilot series, we explore the topics that are likely to be moving up the curve of the hype cycle this year—adaptive learning and learning analytics. Like many of the topics in the pilot series, we could have made an entire series about this one. (And maybe we will at some point.) But since the first adaptive learning product faculty will run into is most likely to be from a textbook publisher, we interviewed McGraw Hill’s Al Essa and Pearson’s Jason Jordan about their respective takes on what this trend is all about.
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- New e-Literate TV Episode: Adaptive Learning and Learning Analytics
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- SmartSite Goes Dumb: A student's view of the UC Davis LMS outage
- We're Giving a Course on Personalized Learning Next Month
- Online Program Management: A view of the market landscape
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.