In our latest episode, the penultimate in the pilot series, we explore the topics that are likely to be moving up the curve of the hype cycle this year—adaptive learning and learning analytics. Like many of the topics in the pilot series, we could have made an entire series about this one. (And maybe we will at some point.) But since the first adaptive learning product faculty will run into is most likely to be from a textbook publisher, we interviewed McGraw Hill’s Al Essa and Pearson’s Jason Jordan about their respective takes on what this trend is all about.
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Scriba Disaster: Sakai-based LMS for UC Davis is down with no plans for recovery
- New e-Literate TV Episode: Adaptive Learning and Learning Analytics
- UC Davis LMS Back Online: Update on what we know about Scriba Sakai outage
- Previous LMS For Schools Moving to Canvas in US and Canada
- UC Davis, Sakai, and Open Source
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.