In our latest episode, the penultimate in the pilot series, we explore the topics that are likely to be moving up the curve of the hype cycle this year—adaptive learning and learning analytics. Like many of the topics in the pilot series, we could have made an entire series about this one. (And maybe we will at some point.) But since the first adaptive learning product faculty will run into is most likely to be from a textbook publisher, we interviewed McGraw Hill’s Al Essa and Pearson’s Jason Jordan about their respective takes on what this trend is all about.
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- New e-Literate TV Episode: Adaptive Learning and Learning Analytics
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Online Program Management: An updated view of the market landscape
- Recommended Reading: WCET Survey Report and Tony Bates Commentary
- Ellucian Stops Support for Brainstorm, its CBE platform
Top Rated Posts
- The Intended Consequences of California’s Online Education Initiative on
- Ellucian Stops Support for Brainstorm, its CBE platform on
- Recommended Reading: WCET Survey Report and Tony Bates Commentary on
- Vert Capital and Scriba Corp: Institutions losing course data in company’s death throes on
- Explainer Videos on Course Exchanges and the Shared Infrastructure Behind Them on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.