In our latest episode, the penultimate in the pilot series, we explore the topics that are likely to be moving up the curve of the hype cycle this year—adaptive learning and learning analytics. Like many of the topics in the pilot series, we could have made an entire series about this one. (And maybe we will at some point.) But since the first adaptive learning product faculty will run into is most likely to be from a textbook publisher, we interviewed McGraw Hill’s Al Essa and Pearson’s Jason Jordan about their respective takes on what this trend is all about.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: An example from UMUC on fundamental flaw in the data on
- Personalized Learning is Hard on
- In Defense of the Lecture on
- Forbes Fantasies: Why Hillsdale College is not in the College Scorecard (hint, boring reasons) on
- The University As Ed Tech Startup: UMUC, Global Campus, Texas, and SNHU roll their own on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.