In our latest episode, the penultimate in the pilot series, we explore the topics that are likely to be moving up the curve of the hype cycle this year—adaptive learning and learning analytics. Like many of the topics in the pilot series, we could have made an entire series about this one. (And maybe we will at some point.) But since the first adaptive learning product faculty will run into is most likely to be from a textbook publisher, we interviewed McGraw Hill’s Al Essa and Pearson’s Jason Jordan about their respective takes on what this trend is all about.
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- New e-Literate TV Episode: Adaptive Learning and Learning Analytics
- Purdue University Deal To Acquire Kaplan University: Interview with Trace Urdan
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- University of California’s Payroll Project Reboot Now At $504 Million
- Webinar Tomorrow: Shifts in Video and LMS Adoption: Impact on Student Outcomes
Top Rated Posts
- Purdue University Deal To Acquire Kaplan University: Interview with Trace Urdan on
- Why Ed Tech Will Fail to Transform Education (for Now) on
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning’s $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett on
- Digital Learning Compass: New WCET webcast on distance education enrollment trends on
- Can There Be a Microscope of the Mind? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.