In our final episode of the pilot series, Phil interviews George Washington University Chair and Associate Professor of Marketing Vanessa Perry about her experiences developing a flipped class, with a focus on the team course development effort. Long-time followers of the blog know that Phil and I think the transition to team-based course design is both a major barrier and a major inflection point for institutions moving into digital education.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.