Every year I am impressed with the effort and quality of results from the Edublog Awards crew. Every year I learn about at least a few edublogs that teach me something important. With nominations now open for the 2007 awards, I urge you to participate. Start by nominating those edublogs that you learn from. Try to include any worthy but relatively unknown edublogs; even if they don’t get the award, at least they’ll get more attention as nominees. I’m talking about making a small community-building effort that pays substantial dividends.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.