Every year I am impressed with the effort and quality of results from the Edublog Awards crew. Every year I learn about at least a few edublogs that teach me something important. With nominations now open for the 2007 awards, I urge you to participate. Start by nominating those edublogs that you learn from. Try to include any worthy but relatively unknown edublogs; even if they don’t get the award, at least they’ll get more attention as nominees. I’m talking about making a small community-building effort that pays substantial dividends.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Lisa Mattson on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- Tony's Thoughts » Caution for Colleges Contracting with Online Learning Enabling Companies! on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- Edutechnica updates LMS market adoption with 2014 numbers, Moodle’s share increases | Moodle News on New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
- What next for the LMS? | Music for Deckchairs on On False Binaries, Walled Gardens, and Moneyball
- What next for the LMS? | Music for Deckchairs on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.