Every year I am impressed with the effort and quality of results from the Edublog Awards crew. Every year I learn about at least a few edublogs that teach me something important. With nominations now open for the 2007 awards, I urge you to participate. Start by nominating those edublogs that you learn from. Try to include any worthy but relatively unknown edublogs; even if they don’t get the award, at least they’ll get more attention as nominees. I’m talking about making a small community-building effort that pays substantial dividends.
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
Top Rated Posts
- Winter Is Here: EdTech investments and M&A dropped significantly in 2016 on
- The Intended Consequences of California’s Online Education Initiative on
- Ellucian Stops Support for Brainstorm, its CBE platform on
- Recommended Reading: WCET Survey Report and Tony Bates Commentary on
- Vert Capital and Scriba Corp: Institutions losing course data in company’s death throes on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.