Every year I am impressed with the effort and quality of results from the Edublog Awards crew. Every year I learn about at least a few edublogs that teach me something important. With nominations now open for the 2007 awards, I urge you to participate. Start by nominating those edublogs that you learn from. Try to include any worthy but relatively unknown edublogs; even if they don’t get the award, at least they’ll get more attention as nominees. I’m talking about making a small community-building effort that pays substantial dividends.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- mikecaulfield on Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer
- Experience Without Humility Is Just Experience | Hapgood on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Phil Hill on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Top E-Learning Blogs | April 2014E-Learning Perspectives | Attaining Effective E-Learning for Today's Learners on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Stand Up and Be Counted | Top Education on New IPEDS Data: Top 20 online US institutions by sector