I’m pleased to announce that Bill Jerome, the Associate Director of User Experience at OLI, will be writing some guest post on educational data analytics and related topics. This is an area where there is a lot of industry hype and not a lot of understanding right now. I’m really pleased to have an expert like Bill here to help us gain some insight.
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Scriba Disaster: Sakai-based LMS for UC Davis is down with no plans for recovery
- Please Welcome Guest Blogger Bill Jerome
- Previous LMS For Schools Moving to Canvas in US and Canada
- UC Davis LMS Back Online: Update on what we know about Scriba Sakai outage
- Comparing Fully-Online vs Mixed-Course Enrollment Data
Top Rated Posts
- UC Davis, Sakai, and Open Source on
- No, Blackboard Report Did Not Conclude That Online Classes Are “A Poorer Experience” on
- Comparing Fully-Online vs Mixed-Course Enrollment Data on
- UC Davis LMS Back Online: Update on what we know about Scriba Sakai outage on
- Scriba Disaster: Sakai-based LMS for UC Davis is down with no plans for recovery on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.