I’m pleased to announce that Bill Jerome, the Associate Director of User Experience at OLI, will be writing some guest post on educational data analytics and related topics. This is an area where there is a lot of industry hype and not a lot of understanding right now. I’m really pleased to have an expert like Bill here to help us gain some insight.
Subscribe via Email
- Please Welcome Guest Blogger Bill Jerome
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Investigation of IPEDS Distance Education Data Highlights System Not Ready for Modern Trends
- New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
- Unizin: Indiana University's Secret New "Learning Ecosystem" Coalition
Top Rated Posts
- Let’s get systematic, baby… | Abject on Opening Up the LMS Walled Garden
- Let’s get systematic, baby… | Abject on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- What You Need to Know About Companies That Run Online Programs for ... - CollegeLeaf.com on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- Lisa Mattson on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- Tony's Thoughts » Caution for Colleges Contracting with Online Learning Enabling Companies! on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.