I’m pleased to announce that Bill Jerome, the Associate Director of User Experience at OLI, will be writing some guest post on educational data analytics and related topics. This is an area where there is a lot of industry hype and not a lot of understanding right now. I’m really pleased to have an expert like Bill here to help us gain some insight.
- First View of Bridge: The new corporate LMS from Instructure
- Please Welcome Guest Blogger Bill Jerome
- What TechCrunch Got Wrong (and Right) About Instructure Entering Corporate Learning Market
- ITC #eLearning2015 Keynote Video and Material
- LoudCloud Systems and FASTRAK: A non walled-garden approach to CBE
Top Rated Posts
- ITC #eLearning2015 Keynote Video and Material on
- First View of Bridge: The new corporate LMS from Instructure on
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning on
- What TechCrunch Got Wrong (and Right) About Instructure Entering Corporate Learning Market on
- NGDLE: The quest to eat your cake and have it too on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.