I’m always interested in finding out which posts people find the most useful and surfacing those posts so that they are discoverable even after they scroll off the front page. There are indirect ways of doing that—seeing which posts are most viewed, have the most comments, are most tweeted, etc.—but those methods all have their limitations. So I’m adding a direct “rate up/rate down” feature for each post. Top-rated posts will appear in a list in the sidebar. It’s one click. Please do rate up the posts you like (and rate down the ones you don’t, I suppose).
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- pmasson on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- A Response to “OER Beyond Voluntarism” on OER and the Future of Knewton
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened -e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Kathy P on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.