I’m always interested in finding out which posts people find the most useful and surfacing those posts so that they are discoverable even after they scroll off the front page. There are indirect ways of doing that—seeing which posts are most viewed, have the most comments, are most tweeted, etc.—but those methods all have their limitations. So I’m adding a direct “rate up/rate down” feature for each post. Top-rated posts will appear in a list in the sidebar. It’s one click. Please do rate up the posts you like (and rate down the ones you don’t, I suppose).
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
Top Rated Posts
- UC Davis, Sakai, and Open Source on
- No, Blackboard Report Did Not Conclude That Online Classes Are “A Poorer Experience” on
- Comparing Fully-Online vs Mixed-Course Enrollment Data on
- UC Davis LMS Back Online: Update on what we know about Scriba Sakai outage on
- Scriba Disaster: Sakai-based LMS for UC Davis is down with no plans for recovery on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.