I’m always interested in finding out which posts people find the most useful and surfacing those posts so that they are discoverable even after they scroll off the front page. There are indirect ways of doing that—seeing which posts are most viewed, have the most comments, are most tweeted, etc.—but those methods all have their limitations. So I’m adding a direct “rate up/rate down” feature for each post. Top-rated posts will appear in a list in the sidebar. It’s one click. Please do rate up the posts you like (and rate down the ones you don’t, I suppose).
Top Rated Posts
- ITC #eLearning2015 Keynote Video and Material on
- First View of Bridge: The new corporate LMS from Instructure on
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning on
- What TechCrunch Got Wrong (and Right) About Instructure Entering Corporate Learning Market on
- NGDLE: The quest to eat your cake and have it too on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.