After receiving his Ph.D. from the University of Texas in Austin, Rob Reynolds began his career as a faculty member teaching languages and literature. His interests gradually shifted from literature to computer assisted language acquisition (CALL), however, and he found himself more interested in simulated immersions than literary theory. This combined focus on technology and learning eventually led Rob into university administration, authoring for textbook companies, and then into the worlds of publishing and startups. He was co-founder of the successful startup Xplana and has been an active researcher and blogger in the learning content space since 2003. He currently serves as the Director of MBS Direct Digital.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Carol Heidenrich on Early Review of Google Classroom
- Above the Fold | Is this greatly exaggerated? I think not. on Community Source Is Dead
- Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues -e-Literate on Unizin: What are the primary risks?
- Community Source Is Dead -e-Literate on OER and the Future of Knewton
- Community Source Is Dead -e-Literate on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.