After receiving his Ph.D. from the University of Texas in Austin, Rob Reynolds began his career as a faculty member teaching languages and literature. His interests gradually shifted from literature to computer assisted language acquisition (CALL), however, and he found himself more interested in simulated immersions than literary theory. This combined focus on technology and learning eventually led Rob into university administration, authoring for textbook companies, and then into the worlds of publishing and startups. He was co-founder of the successful startup Xplana and has been an active researcher and blogger in the learning content space since 2003. He currently serves as the Director of MBS Direct Digital.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- MOOC history as presented at AACN13 conference – | E-learning y Pedagogía on MOOC history as presented at AACN13 conference
- Peter Shea on Changing the Narrative
- Changing the Narrative | Ida Brandão - Doutoramento on Changing the Narrative
- Where’s all the Dominant Narratives at? | Ida Brandão - Doutoramento on Changing the Narrative
- The greatest MOOC conference in the history of MOOCs | Monstrous Thoughts on Changing the Narrative