After receiving his Ph.D. from the University of Texas in Austin, Rob Reynolds began his career as a faculty member teaching languages and literature. His interests gradually shifted from literature to computer assisted language acquisition (CALL), however, and he found himself more interested in simulated immersions than literary theory. This combined focus on technology and learning eventually led Rob into university administration, authoring for textbook companies, and then into the worlds of publishing and startups. He was co-founder of the successful startup Xplana and has been an active researcher and blogger in the learning content space since 2003. He currently serves as the Director of MBS Direct Digital.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Partial Transcript: Richard Levin (new Coursera CEO) on Charlie Rose | e-Literatee-Literate on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Wilson Electronics 301103 Tri Band (800/1900 MHz) Magnet Mount Antenna with FME Female Connector and 10-Foot RG174 Coax Cable | hot Cell Phone Deals on Links to External Articles and Interviews
- Efficacy and evidence | Adaptive Learning in ELT on Can Pearson Solve the Rubric’s Cube?
- laura on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- John Fontaine on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago