After receiving his Ph.D. from the University of Texas in Austin, Rob Reynolds began his career as a faculty member teaching languages and literature. His interests gradually shifted from literature to computer assisted language acquisition (CALL), however, and he found himself more interested in simulated immersions than literary theory. This combined focus on technology and learning eventually led Rob into university administration, authoring for textbook companies, and then into the worlds of publishing and startups. He was co-founder of the successful startup Xplana and has been an active researcher and blogger in the learning content space since 2003. He currently serves as the Director of MBS Direct Digital.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.