Apparently, I’m not the only one who thinks that distributed cognition is a good fit with workflow and workflow learning; SAP is pushing it too. This article doesn’t contain a whole lot of info beyond what was in the Dickelman and Greenberg piece I cited earlier, but it’s interesting to see a vendor talking this up.
Top Rated Posts
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened on
- Investigation of IPEDS Distance Education Data Highlights System Not Ready for Modern Trends on
- e-Literate Top 20 Posts For 2014 on
- What Faculty Should Know About Competency-Based Education on
- State of the US Higher Education LMS Market: 2014 Edition on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.