Apparently, I’m not the only one who thinks that distributed cognition is a good fit with workflow and workflow learning; SAP is pushing it too. This article doesn’t contain a whole lot of info beyond what was in the Dickelman and Greenberg piece I cited earlier, but it’s interesting to see a vendor talking this up.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- The greatest MOOC conference in the history of MOOCs | Monstrous Thoughts on Changing the Narrative
- The greatest MOOC conference in the history of MOOCs | Monstrous Thoughts on About those U Penn MOOC results reported at MRI13
- Groundhog Day | Miranda Warning on Changing the Narrative
- Nick Kearney on Changing the Narrative
- Philipp Schmidt on Changing the Narrative