Apparently, I’m not the only one who thinks that distributed cognition is a good fit with workflow and workflow learning; SAP is pushing it too. This article doesn’t contain a whole lot of info beyond what was in the Dickelman and Greenberg piece I cited earlier, but it’s interesting to see a vendor talking this up.
Subscribe via Email
- SAP Design Guild -- Dissolving Boundaries with Distributed Cognition and xApps
- Significant Milestone: First national study of OER adoption
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Flipped Classrooms: Annotated list of resources
- State of the US Higher Education LMS Market: 2014 Edition
Top Rated Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.