Apparently, I’m not the only one who thinks that distributed cognition is a good fit with workflow and workflow learning; SAP is pushing it too. This article doesn’t contain a whole lot of info beyond what was in the Dickelman and Greenberg piece I cited earlier, but it’s interesting to see a vendor talking this up.
- SAP Design Guild -- Dissolving Boundaries with Distributed Cognition and xApps
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Is Standardized Testing a Pediatric Disease?
- Why Google Classroom won't affect institutional LMS market ... yet
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.