Apparently, I’m not the only one who thinks that distributed cognition is a good fit with workflow and workflow learning; SAP is pushing it too. This article doesn’t contain a whole lot of info beyond what was in the Dickelman and Greenberg piece I cited earlier, but it’s interesting to see a vendor talking this up.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- mikecaulfield on Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer
- Experience Without Humility Is Just Experience | Hapgood on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Phil Hill on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Top E-Learning Blogs | April 2014E-Learning Perspectives | Attaining Effective E-Learning for Today's Learners on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Stand Up and Be Counted | Top Education on New IPEDS Data: Top 20 online US institutions by sector