Apparently, I’m not the only one who thinks that distributed cognition is a good fit with workflow and workflow learning; SAP is pushing it too. This article doesn’t contain a whole lot of info beyond what was in the Dickelman and Greenberg piece I cited earlier, but it’s interesting to see a vendor talking this up.
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- SAP Design Guild -- Dissolving Boundaries with Distributed Cognition and xApps
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.