Apparently, I’m not the only one who thinks that distributed cognition is a good fit with workflow and workflow learning; SAP is pushing it too. This article doesn’t contain a whole lot of info beyond what was in the Dickelman and Greenberg piece I cited earlier, but it’s interesting to see a vendor talking this up.
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- SAP Design Guild -- Dissolving Boundaries with Distributed Cognition and xApps
- The Great Unbundling of Textbook Publishers
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI
- Recommended Reading: Article in Chronicle on Measuring Learning
Top Rated Posts
- Explainer Video on Flipped Class, Learning Analytics, and Adaptive Learning on
- The Great Unbundling of Textbook Publishers on
- About That Cengage OER Survey on
- New OER Survey: The disconnect between faculty caring and assigning on
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.