Jim Farmer has an interesting guest post over at Seb’s blog about SpikeSource supporting Moodle on Windows/IIS. Both the creation of supported softwares stack for higher education and the mixture of proprietary and open source software in at least some of those stacks strike me as natural steps. I expect that we’ll see more of this kind of thing.
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
Top Rated Posts
- Explainer Video on Flipped Class, Learning Analytics, and Adaptive Learning on
- The Great Unbundling of Textbook Publishers on
- About That Cengage OER Survey on
- New OER Survey: The disconnect between faculty caring and assigning on
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.