Jim Farmer has an interesting guest post over at Seb’s blog about SpikeSource supporting Moodle on Windows/IIS. Both the creation of supported softwares stack for higher education and the mixture of proprietary and open source software in at least some of those stacks strike me as natural steps. I expect that we’ll see more of this kind of thing.
Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
Top Rated Posts
- The Intended Consequences of California’s Online Education Initiative on
- Ellucian Stops Support for Brainstorm, its CBE platform on
- Recommended Reading: WCET Survey Report and Tony Bates Commentary on
- Vert Capital and Scriba Corp: Institutions losing course data in company’s death throes on
- Explainer Videos on Course Exchanges and the Shared Infrastructure Behind Them on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.