Jim Farmer has an interesting guest post over at Seb’s blog about SpikeSource supporting Moodle on Windows/IIS. Both the creation of supported softwares stack for higher education and the mixture of proprietary and open source software in at least some of those stacks strike me as natural steps. I expect that we’ll see more of this kind of thing.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- http://creativeadvertisingarchive.tumblr.com on On False Binaries, Walled Gardens, and Moneyball
- Estrella K. Wiltberger on Opening Up the LMS Walled Garden
- On False Binaries, Walled Gardens, and Moneyball -e-Literate on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- A few highlights regarding the LMS from #ccourses on Opening Up the LMS Walled Garden
- Don Presant on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.