Jim Farmer has an interesting guest post over at Seb’s blog about SpikeSource supporting Moodle on Windows/IIS. Both the creation of supported softwares stack for higher education and the mixture of proprietary and open source software in at least some of those stacks strike me as natural steps. I expect that we’ll see more of this kind of thing.
Subscribe via Email
- U of Phoenix: Losing hundreds of millions of dollars on adaptive-learning LMS bet
- SpikeSource Supporting Moodle on the Microsoft Stack
- D2L Again Misusing Academic Data For Brightspace Marketing Claims
- ASU Is No Longer Using Khan Academy In Developmental Math Program
- Google Classroom Addresses Major Barrier To Deeper Higher Ed Adoption
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.