Jim Farmer has an interesting guest post over at Seb’s blog about SpikeSource supporting Moodle on Windows/IIS. Both the creation of supported softwares stack for higher education and the mixture of proprietary and open source software in at least some of those stacks strike me as natural steps. I expect that we’ll see more of this kind of thing.
Subscribe via Email
- SpikeSource Supporting Moodle on the Microsoft Stack
- Pitchbook Lists Most Valuable Ed Tech Companies
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.