Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Shrinking Cal State Online | Best Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Shrinking Cal State Online | General Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- BbWorld | Instructional Support at Wright on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- History repeats, but will this time be different? | edutechnica on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Hack Education Weekly News: Louis CK vs the Common Core | Articleroster.com on New e-Literate TV Series on MOOCs
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: 20 Million Minds
The 20 Million Minds Foundation is starting a new blog, and for topics of mutual interest, Michael and I will be posting articles several times a month on their site and occasionally cross-posting here. The first article of mine went up last … Continue reading
The following is a rough transcript of my presentation at the 20 Million Minds conference on January 7th. Thank you very much, and thanks to everybody for coming to the conference. We seem to be in a unique situation. I had someone … Continue reading
The following is a rough transcript of Jeff Selingo’s keynote at the 20 Million Minds conference on January 7th. Any errors in transcription are mine, and sections that were garbled are marked by . I’d like to thank Rovy Branon for his … Continue reading
As Michael mentioned, the two of us will be participating in a panel discussion next week - Rebooting CA Higher Education, sponsored by the 20 Million Minds Foundation, on January 8th. The event will be live streamed. I’ve been asked to … Continue reading
In June 2012, Campus Technology interviewed some higher education leaders in the use of open educational resources (OER) to discuss the major challenges to more prevalent adoption of free and open resources. The top two challenges mentioned in the article were: discovering … Continue reading