Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- University of Phoenix Patents Adaptive Activity Stream for Its Learning Platform
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading: Article in Chronicle on Measuring Learning
- The Great Unbundling of Textbook Publishers
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Academic Activity Stream
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (431) The University of Phoenix recently was awarded a patent (#8341148 B1) for an adaptive activity stream related to its online learning platform. From an initial reading of the patent, it appears very broad to me … Continue reading