Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Everyone Hates Their ERP except the Kuali Community…at least for now on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
- Carol Heidenrich on Early Review of Google Classroom
- Above the Fold | Is this greatly exaggerated? I think not. on Community Source Is Dead
- Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues -e-Literate on Unizin: What are the primary risks?
- Community Source Is Dead -e-Literate on OER and the Future of Knewton
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: analytics
Scott Wilson , Paul Sharples, Dai Griffiths and Kris Popat have an article up on their work embedding Wave-enabled widgets into Moodle using Wookie. (Try saying that ten times fast.) What they envision is very similar in a lot of … Continue reading
John Campbell and Diana Oblinger have co-authored an EDUCAUSE paper on academic analytics that anyone with a practical interest in the topic should read. To begin with, it is a model of how to write a paper that addresses multiple … Continue reading