DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Alfred Essa on Right to Access Report Links and Upcoming Event
- Dangergirl hope (@DangergirlHope) on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Tu próximo examen tal vez lo corrija un ordenador (y quizá no te guste el resultado) | Cooking Ideas on Six Ways the edX Announcement Gets Automated Essay Grading Wrong
- Laura Gibbs on Getting students useful feedback from machine learning
- Michael Feldstein on Getting students useful feedback from machine learning
Tag Archives: Academic-Enterprise-Initiative
I was recently invited to attend a user conference – Kuali Days in Austin, TX – and was struck by the disconnect between Kuali’s relatively low profile and the excitement expressed by the institutional representatives attending the conference. Before getting … Continue reading
Thanks to Sakai Foundation Executive Director Michael Korcuska for providing a nice review (with some thoughtful analysis good suggestions) of my team’s (relatively) new white paper.
The product group I’m in at Oracle (Academic Enterprise Solutions, or AES) has a new white paper out on the company’s vision of the future of the academic enterprise. A lot of this is aspirational, but it does give you … Continue reading
Here, thanks to the magic of SlideShare, are the slides from one of the Academic Enterprise Initiative (AEI) presentations at the Atlanta conference: A few comments on the presentation are in order: