Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Everyone Hates Their ERP except the Kuali Community…at least for now on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
- Carol Heidenrich on Early Review of Google Classroom
- Above the Fold | Is this greatly exaggerated? I think not. on Community Source Is Dead
- Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues -e-Literate on Unizin: What are the primary risks?
- Community Source Is Dead -e-Literate on OER and the Future of Knewton
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Access For All
There’s an interesting three-minute video produced by the BBC that covers the Open University at 40. It was a ground-breaking idea, and to date over 1.8 million students have obtained degrees. The current educational technology boom and interest in online … Continue reading
Update: Scott Wilson rightly pointed out to me that the IMS produces specifications, not standards. This week was the annual IMS Learning Impact conference, and it brought with it a slew of announcements about progress on education-specific technical standards: Learning … Continue reading