Subscribe via Email
- Lots of News in the IMS Standards World
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Access For All
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) There’s an interesting three-minute video produced by the BBC that covers the Open University at 40. It was a ground-breaking idea, and to date over 1.8 million students have obtained degrees. The current educational technology … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) Update: Scott Wilson rightly pointed out to me that the IMS produces specifications, not standards. This week was the annual IMS Learning Impact conference, and it brought with it a slew of announcements about progress … Continue reading