Subscribe via Email
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- The Master Course: A Key Difference in Educational Delivery Methods
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- About the Diverging Textbook Prices and Student Expenditures
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Access
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) In part 1 of this series of posts I presented a view of different educational delivery models based on course design and modality. Why does it matter that we describe these educational delivery models with … Continue reading