Subscribe via Email
- Blackboard Confronts Erosion of Market Share, Makes a Major Change in Strategy
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- About the Diverging Textbook Prices and Student Expenditures
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Acquisition
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) Update 1/21: See link and blurb at bottom of post from new Editor’s Note at Inside Higher Ed. Last week the Huffington Post ran an article by David Halperin breaking the news that the private … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) In a series of announcements that has the educational technology world buzzing, Blackboard reversed their strategy of their core LMS business. Blackboard acquired two Moodle hosting and service providers – MoodleRooms in the US and … Continue reading