Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- The Rising Non-Instructional Cost of College Exemplified By University of Minnesota
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Coursera: The pivot to corporate learning becomes clear
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: administrative bloat
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (426) This past weekend the Wall Street Journal published an insightful article on administrative bloat at the University of Minnesota and how it typifies a major problem relating to rising tuition and student debt. The article … Continue reading