Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Signup For More Information On LMS Subscription Service
- US Department of Justice Investigating Blackboard ANGEL Acquisition
- A Moment of Clarity on the Role of Technology in Teaching
- Blackboard CEO's First 100 Days: Reorganization and Learn Ultra Updates
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Fall 2014 IPEDS Data: Top 30 largest online enrollments per institution
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Antitrust Division
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1069) This just in from Desire2Learn’s patent blog: Blackboard issued two press releases regarding its acquisition of ANGEL Learning (ANGEL) – one on May 6, announcing the intention to acquire, and one on May 11, stating that the … Continue reading