Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Initial Thoughts on McGraw-Hill Education Acquisition
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Apollo Global
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Apollo Education Group, parent company of the University of Phoenix as well as Apollo Global, is in “advanced talks” to be purchased by Apollo Global Management, owner of McGraw-Hill Education and of Cengage debt. Got … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Update (12/1): Added excerpts from NY Post article re. Apollo holding of Cengage debt Earlier this week came the official news that McGraw-Hill Education (MHE) was being purchased by Apollo Global Management, a publicly-traded global … Continue reading