DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- About those U Penn MOOC results reported at MRI13 |e-Literate on Combining MOOC Student Patterns Graphic with Stanford Analysis
- 3M Double-Sided Tape with Dispenser, Permanent, 1/2 X 250 Inches, Clear (MMM136) Review | Cheaps & Discount Early Childhood Education Materials Best Price Onsale & Reviews ! on Competency-Based Education: An (Updated) Primer for Today’s Online Market
- Overview Article on Compentency-based Ed | Teaching @ NMC on Competency-Based Education: An (Updated) Primer for Today’s Online Market
- Phil Hill on Competency-Based Education: An (Updated) Primer for Today’s Online Market
- Notes from Paul LeBlanc keynote address at WCET13 |e-Literate on Competency-Based Education: An (Updated) Primer for Today’s Online Market
Tag Archives: Apple-Inc.
I got some comments on my Blackboard iPad post specifically regarding the push toward native—and therefore proprietary—apps and away from standards-based web apps. This concern is just one example of a constellation of complaints about how Apple is too closed. … Continue reading
According to Apple rumor site AppleInsider (which has a good reputation for accuracy as far as these things go), Apple is getting ready to launch a pilot of something called iPhone U with Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Yale, and Abilene Christian … Continue reading