Top Rated Posts
- A 2014 (Personal) Blogging Retrospective on
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened on
- Investigation of IPEDS Distance Education Data Highlights System Not Ready for Modern Trends on
- e-Literate Top 20 Posts For 2014 on
- What Faculty Should Know About Competency-Based Education on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Apple-Inc.
I got some comments on my Blackboard iPad post specifically regarding the push toward native—and therefore proprietary—apps and away from standards-based web apps. This concern is just one example of a constellation of complaints about how Apple is too closed. … Continue reading
According to Apple rumor site AppleInsider (which has a good reputation for accuracy as far as these things go), Apple is getting ready to launch a pilot of something called iPhone U with Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Yale, and Abilene Christian … Continue reading