Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Open Data: A case study using IPEDS for online education
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Audrey Watters
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) You may have heard that Khan Academy has filed for several patents. Audrey Watters has written a really strong piece providing the details of the filings in the context of the history of ed tech … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) The overuse of Clayton Christensen’s disruptive innovation theory has rightly been criticized in education circles for years. I say rightly in that judging a non-commodity public good with the same theory as disk drives is … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Michael and I will be participating in two upcoming EDUCAUSE webinars. Massive and Open: A Flipped Webinar about What We Are Learning On Thursday, December 4th from 1:00–2:00 p.m. ET we will be joined by George … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Count De Monet: I have come on the most urgent of business. It is said that the people are revolting! King Louis: You said it; they stink on ice. – History of the World, Part … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) At e-Literate we’re planning to do more data journalism posts. Think of this along the lines of Harper Reed’s keynote last year as described in the Chronicle. Harper Reed, who served as chief technology officer … Continue reading