Subscribe via Email
- Unizin: What are the primary risks?
- New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
- Investigation of IPEDS Distance Education Data Highlights System Not Ready for Modern Trends
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Helix: View of an LMS designed for competency-based education
Top Rated Posts
- Let’s get systematic, baby… | Abject on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- What You Need to Know About Companies That Run Online Programs for ... - CollegeLeaf.com on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- Lisa Mattson on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- Tony's Thoughts » Caution for Colleges Contracting with Online Learning Enabling Companies! on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- Edutechnica updates LMS market adoption with 2014 numbers, Moodle’s share increases | Moodle News on New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Blackboard-Inc.
It would be deeply unfair of me to mock Blackboard for having a messy but substantive keynote presentation and not give equal time to D2L’s remarkable press release, pithily entitled “D2L Supercharges Its Integrated Learning Platform With Adaptive Learning, Robust … Continue reading
This week was both D2L’s FUSION conference and Blackboard’s BbWorld. The conventional wisdom going around is that there was no big news out of either conference. In Blackboard’s case, that’s just not true. In fact, there was an astonishing amount … Continue reading
Yesterday Blackboard announced that they acquired Perceptis, a provider of help desk and financial aid support services for colleges and universities. In and of itself, this is not a huge acquisition. Perceptis has 33 clients, offers services that Blackboard was … Continue reading
With Unizin going public yesterday, I’ve been looking over our three posts at e-Literate to see if there are any corrections or clarifications needed. Unizin: Indiana University’s Secret New “Learning Ecosystem” Coalition Why Unizin is a Threat to edX Unizin: … Continue reading
In Michael’s most recent post on Unizin, the new “learning ecosystem” initiative driven by Indiana University, he asked the question of who would be threatened by the proposed consortium (with the answer of edX). This question assumes of course that … Continue reading