DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- John Fontaine on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- mikecaulfield on Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer
- Experience Without Humility Is Just Experience | Hapgood on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Phil Hill on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Top E-Learning Blogs | April 2014E-Learning Perspectives | Attaining Effective E-Learning for Today's Learners on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
Tag Archives: Blackboard-Inc.
A company called Sampo IP, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of patent troll Marathon Patent Group, is suing Blackboard for patent infringement. The patents in question appear to be incredibly broad and have also been asserted against Salesforce as … Continue reading
As e-Literate readers know, Ray Henderson is no longer President of Learning Platforms and is now serving on the company’s Board of Directors instead. This sort of thing naturally sets of all sorts of concerns and speculation. I had the good fortune … Continue reading
In my last post, I promised that I would give an update specifically on the state of Blackboard’s learning analytics. Well, here you go. This is a summary of what I learned about their product from a chat with Mark … Continue reading