Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Challenge Of Student Transition Between Active And Passive Learning Models on
- New Visual From LISTedTECH Shows LMS Market By New Implementations on
- Interview with Josh Coates, CEO of Instructure, on today’s IPO on
- Bad Data Can Lead To Bad Policy: College students don’t spend $1,200+ on textbooks on
- Rapid Fire Feedback from #WCET15 on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Blackboard-Inc.
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1054) LMS vendor Schoology just raised $32 million in Series D venture capital funding, bringing the total that they’ve raised to just over $57 million. If you’ve never heard of them, that’s because they have mostly … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1054) In his recent post on why Moodle matters, Phil wrote, For a large portion of our readers who deal mostly with US higher education, it could be easy to dismiss Moodle as an LMS and … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1054) In my first post-BbWorld blog post, I noted that the international market is hugely important for Blackboard and Moodle is hugely important for their international strategy. Nearly a quarter of the company’s revenue and much … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1054) About a week ago, I complained about Blackboard’s lack of clarity in messaging about their platform in general and the implications for managed hosting customers in particular. I wrote, in part, What is “Premium SaaS”? … Continue reading