Subscribe via Email
- Blackboard's Perceptis Acquisition Offers Clues into Company's Strategy
- New Visual From LISTedTECH Shows LMS Market By New Implementations
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Student Course Evaluations and Impact on Active Learning
- State of the US Higher Education LMS Market: 2015 Edition
Top Rated Posts
- Challenge Of Student Transition Between Active And Passive Learning Models on
- New Visual From LISTedTECH Shows LMS Market By New Implementations on
- Interview with Josh Coates, CEO of Instructure, on today’s IPO on
- Bad Data Can Lead To Bad Policy: College students don’t spend $1,200+ on textbooks on
- Rapid Fire Feedback from #WCET15 on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Blackboard-Inc.
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1053) Phil and I spent much of this past week at BbWorld trying to understand what is going on there. The fact that their next-generation Ultra user experience is a year behind is deservedly getting a … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1053) Phil started his last post with the following: I’m not sure which is more surprising – Instructure’s continued growth with no major hiccups or their competitors’ inability after a half-decade to understand and accept what is … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1053) It would be deeply unfair of me to mock Blackboard for having a messy but substantive keynote presentation and not give equal time to D2L’s remarkable press release, pithily entitled “D2L Supercharges Its Integrated Learning … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1053) This week was both D2L’s FUSION conference and Blackboard’s BbWorld. The conventional wisdom going around is that there was no big news out of either conference. In Blackboard’s case, that’s just not true. In fact, … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1053) Yesterday Blackboard announced that they acquired Perceptis, a provider of help desk and financial aid support services for colleges and universities. In and of itself, this is not a huge acquisition. Perceptis has 33 clients, … Continue reading