Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Google Classroom Addresses Major Barrier To Deeper Higher Ed Adoption on
- The ETV Personalized Learning Series: What We Hope It Contributes on
- The EDUCAUSE NGDLE and an API of One’s Own on
- About The D2L Claim Of BrightSpace LeaP And Academic Improvements on
- 68% of Statistics Are Meaningless, D2L Edition on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Blackboard-Inc.
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) Indiana University has been the driving force behind the creation of a new organization to develop a “learning ecosystem”. At least ten schools are being quietly asked to contribute $1 million each over a three-year period to … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) A company called Sampo IP, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of patent troll Marathon Patent Group, is suing Blackboard for patent infringement. The patents in question appear to be incredibly broad and have also … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) As e-Literate readers know, Ray Henderson is no longer President of Learning Platforms and is now serving on the company’s Board of Directors instead. This sort of thing naturally sets of all sorts of concerns and speculation. … Continue reading