Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- GoodSemester: Not an LMS, but a Learning Platform
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- The Intended Consequences of California's Online Education Initiative
- Recommended Reading: ED Clarifies Its Intent on State Authorization Reciprocity
- Chan/Zuckerberg: The "Tech" is not the Hard Part in "Ed Tech"
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Brian Whitmer
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) Just over a year and a half ago, Devlin Daley left Instructure, the company he co-founded. It turns out that both founders have made changes as Brian Whitmer, the other company co-founder, left his operational … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1093) You may have seen this week’s announcement from Instructure of their new Canvas Network to support MOOCs and other open courses. Blackboard has already been dipping its toe in this water, having had Curtiss Bonk run … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1093) A while back here on e-Literate, Phil wrote a post called Farewell to the Enterprise LMS, Greetings to the Learning Platform. In it, he wrote, In my opinion, when we look back on market changes, 2011 … Continue reading