Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- This Time Is Different: US Enrollment and Employment Divergence
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: bubble
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) In a post two days ago, I showed US data comparing enrollment and employment trends. The salient feature of the data that I called out was the significant divergence of the two trend lines since 2006. … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (425) When looking at long-term trends for higher education, it is useful to step back and look at the big picture. With this goal in mind, consider the comparison of post-secondary enrollment in degree-granting programs to the … Continue reading