DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Motivation and Intention in participating and engaging with MOOCs | Learner Weblog on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Michael Feldstein on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
Tag Archives: Campus Computing Project
This is an incredible time of change in the United States higher education LMS market. Here are just some of the relevant developments that are driving big movements: WebCT is in its last year of Blackboard support, forcing many campuses … Continue reading
EDUCAUSE is just a few weeks away, which means that the release of the annual Campus Computing survey is also just a few weeks away. It’s pretty much the only decent source of data we have on LMS trends (among … Continue reading
The 2010 Campus Computing survey is out, and it’s chock full of interesting information. I was fortunate to be able to sit down with Casey Green, the Founding Director of the Campus Computing Project, and talk about some of the … Continue reading