Subscribe via Email
- Canvas Network - Are the LMS and MOOC Markets Colliding?
- Cracks In The Foundation Of Disruptive Innovation
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Response to Robert Talbert: Pedagogical change is difficult, many need support
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Canvas Network
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (367) Six weeks ago I posted a new graphic on the LMS market which included MOOCs in the same view as traditional LMS solutions. In the comments to the post there was an interesting note from Josh Coates (Instructure CEO) … Continue reading