Subscribe via Email
- Canvas Network - Are the LMS and MOOC Markets Colliding?
- New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
- Investigation of IPEDS Distance Education Data Highlights System Not Ready for Modern Trends
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Opening Up the LMS Walled Garden
Top Rated Posts
- Tony's Thoughts » Caution for Colleges Contracting with Online Learning Enabling Companies! on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- Edutechnica updates LMS market adoption with 2014 numbers, Moodle’s share increases | Moodle News on New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
- What next for the LMS? | Music for Deckchairs on On False Binaries, Walled Gardens, and Moneyball
- What next for the LMS? | Music for Deckchairs on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- IPEDS survey misses thousands of online students, but often counts too many | General Education Blog on Investigation of IPEDS Distance Education Data Highlights System Not Ready for Modern Trends
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Canvas Network
Six weeks ago I posted a new graphic on the LMS market which included MOOCs in the same view as traditional LMS solutions. In the comments to the post there was an interesting note from Josh Coates (Instructure CEO) in response to whether MOOCs … Continue reading